Saturday, June 11, 2011

Who follows you on Twitter?

After creating my twitter account back in March, I have recently surpassed 500 followers. And as Ron Burgundy would say "I am kind of a big deal."

Here are some of the highlights that made me laugh when I got the email from Twitter telling me that they started following me.


Alexander The Great hun? Pretty sweet.


And Archie McPhee? I mean I am the mayor of that place on Foursquare, I should hope they would start following me. For those of you who don't live in Seattle, you are missing out. Check out their awesome website: http://www.mcphee.com/shop/


The Mayor. Again, I am a pretty big deal. You know you are jealous.


And what set of Twitter follower would be complete without Turd Blossom himself. Yeah, this one made me fall out of my chair laughing.

Last but not least:

 
Yes! All of Western Civilization has realized how awesome my tweets are. Suck it world.

No comments:

Post a Comment