Monday, May 16, 2011

The social media landscape

As many of you know, I recently started a job with Banyan Branch, a social media firm here in Seattle. Everything is going great but my personal blogging may drop off a bit.

Now that I am getting paid to live in the social media world, I am trying to pay closer attention to how social media’s ongoing growth is making itself known in the physical world. How is traditional media adapting to the increasing number of people who communicate almost exclusively in the digital world and don't even watch television? Simple, they are starting to imitate how life looks in the virtual world with the physical advertisements:






So the way you get someone’s attention offline is to make them think they are still online? I have to hand it to the designer of this poster, it definitely did get my attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment